From: John & Sue Peters <jpkitchens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: hood liner

Hi Gary ...more
Paul Hamaday <phamaday@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 27 02:53PM

When I installed one in my Dart I wet it and used a hairdryer. They shrink. Don't know if that would work on an older one.
Hammer
  From: 'Doug' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List ...more
Back to top
63 B body BB oil pan & pickup
tothperformance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Oct 26 09:49PM -0400

Are you sure the k frame is the correct year, the 66 and newer ones will bolt in but the motor sits in a different location. Closer to the fire wall.