Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 12 updates in 5 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
63 Plymouth blinker housings
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 17 03:17PM -0800

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-chWiu4M4Aec/VkY283siGZI/AAAAAAAABq4/FHFdcKMsOgE/s1600/1c.jpg>

Aloha my Friends
Looking for a set of front blinker housings for my 63 Plymouth Sport fury ...more
Back to top
Seat Belts
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 16 10:59PM -0800

Hello everyone,
most likely this isn't a new topic, but my '62 New Yorker came without
Seat belts.
I found the Anchors outside but the carpet has been replaced inside
covering the plugs. ...more
Akron Don <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>: Jan 17 09:09AM -0500

Not sure about that. My guess is the bolts come in from the passenger compartment However, bucket seats and bench seats are both held in by only 4 bolts in my 65 Belvedere and I'd speculate that's ...more
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 17 10:15AM -0500

Thanks Don,
I haven't bought the belts yet, just doing a little research first to see
what options there are.

...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 17 09:31AM -0600

I'd follow what Don suggests.

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/seatbelts.html shows 1962.

http://simplexco.com/auto/cbelt/more.html gives real photos.

The bolts you will use will ...more
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 17 01:55PM -0500

Thanks Gary and Don for your help.

...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers 1-15-2016
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 16 10:29PM -0800

That 64 Sport Fury would be worth the shipping cost, just to get a car with
no rust $1000 in rust repair won't go far...........MO

On Friday, January 15, 2016 at 7:32:38 AM UTC-6, ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 17 09:40AM -0600

I agree with you about costly rust repair. The ad has "No Rust Anywhere" but it probably really means "no rust through" since rust is clearly visible in some of the photos posted, e.g., ...more
Ken Koczur <k426ramjet@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 17 04:41PM

It is with great sadness that I inform all that Dan McCormack of Angola, New York has passed away on January 15th at 8pm. Dan has been a member of this site for many years and takes with him a wealth ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 17 10:47AM -0600

Ooh that is sad news. My condolences to family and friends.
On Jan 17, 2016 10:44 AM, "'Ken Koczur' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail
...more
Back to top
Making progress
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 16 10:04PM -0800

Looking real good Rich. With just a little tweeking, it might do the 1/8
mile better than ever ! .............