-----Original Message-----
From: PallCon Services
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 7:18 AM ...more
Donald Gallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>: Apr 24 12:43AM

So Belvedere means "higher place" and the upscale model is a Satellite which is at an even higher altitude. It all makes sense now.  Akron Don Gallimore

From: PallCon Services ...more
Back to top
Baby needs some new rubber
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 22 09:36PM -0500

I assume probably not or they would mention it. Perhaps the best way is to find out is to call PST and ask what make are those parts.

Thanks,
Gary H.

...more
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 23 05:01PM -0700

just part numbers on them. so I'd guess not moog

...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers - 4-22-2016
Bob <64ragtop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 23 12:01PM -0500

"1963 Plymouth Valiant, straight axle, 8.8 strange axles and gears, 383 stroker,"

ER, that would be a small block GMC stroker, right?? And a Ford rear end...

Well, heck, if it's built right it ...more
Bob <64ragtop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 23 12:03PM -0500

Oh, and I missed a zero in the price.... REALLY, NO Thanks!! It does
look pretty nice, though...

BC

...more
"65" <65val@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 23 10:08AM -0700

Not necessarily....could be a 383 BB-based stroker.