Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 16 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 16 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
63 rear axle
BCBOUND <bcbound1@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 25 09:28PM -0700

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 10:51:24 AM UTC-7, Gary Futrell wrote:
...more
BCBOUND <bcbound1@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 25 09:35PM -0700

Dr. Diff said he had a seal and bearing kit that enabled correct length non
tapered axles to be used in my original 63 tapered axle housing without
changing housing ends

He also said that I can ...more
Gary Futrell <gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 26 04:55PM -0500

I've talked to Dr. Diff too, he says I can get the axles with green
bearings that has a narrow lock ring from him that will convert the 63 rear
axle. I have to use later model brake backing plates. ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 26 07:49PM -0500

I don't want to start a flame war, simply pointing out there was a controversy over using green bearings. For example: http://www.moparaction.com/Tech/questions/Envy.html

Yet I know of people ...more
Gary Futrell <gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 26 08:04PM -0500

I've never used green bearings but I think these are probably the same ones
as Ehrenberg described. I remember the earlier discussion about them. A
lot of axles are sold with them.

Gary F.

...more
Back to top
Cast Iron Heads for 426 street wedge
4bblphil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Apr 26 09:23AM -0700

I have a matching set of 426 heads for 1964. They have had a valve job and
are not chopped up. Also have a set of adjustable rockers. Will sell. I
live in Racine,Wi. e-mail me at ...more
Butch Edison <waedison21@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 26 04:30PM

I got heads. Thanks all!!

...more
Back to top
Welcome new member: 1965 Dart GT | 440 auto| Dana
4bblphil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Apr 26 08:30AM -0700