From: "Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: In tank fuel pump (WAS: Re: My Car's New Trick)

Thank you Nick for reference to the article on installing and “in tank” fuel pump.
Does anyone have quantifiable information on the difference in fuel temps between an in-tank pump and the external electric pump?  I may do some research on my own and if I find anything worthy I will let the group know.
Gary P.

Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 5:17 PM

My thoughts on advantages of the fuel pump in the tank is to overcome some of the problems caused by new fuels. Access to our tanks is nothing more than one strap holding it in place. Here is some thought to start with.

Nick