[GFS] Newsletter

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder regarding your newsletter:  will be cutting off material
for
the November issue arround the 25th of this month.  if you have any
classified, i.e., items for sale, items wanted, etc let me know so I can
get
them into the letter.

Also, would love to get stories from car shows attended; progress on your
cars; how you found your "Fury", etc., etc.,

Am especially interested in feedback on the Northern California Show Oct
1.
Heard we had some GFS machines there but haven't got much feedback -
GFSers
would love to hear about it.

Jack Lewis
'56 Fury