Re: IML: Are there Advantages of dual points over single???

Re: IML: Are there Advantages of dual points over single???

The idea of dual points is increased dwell time, since the points are wired in parallel.  Increased core saturation results in a higher energy spark.  All the original hemi's had dual point distributors.  One thing to watch for is to make sure the capacitor (condenser) is securely grounded and is the specified value.
Ken  K9KWS