Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:10 AM
Subject: IML: Ordering " Shocks "

Two weeks ago I called KYB to order frt. and bk. shocks for my "61" IMP. Never heard any more from them. Called number and received mfg. co. and was told to call sales co. Told me they didn't make shocks for that yr. and to ck. with Carquest.com. Went to shock page of Imperial parts on referrals and observed " Kendall Co" had some pretty bad reviews. Question: It's been said KYB has excellent shocks, does anyone have there number? Also, are there any other satisfied customers who purchased shocks outside of the local part houses. Naturally, I'm looking for the best shock available and don't know what to buy. Am not very savy in the car dept. needless to say. Thanks for any input on this subject  Johnl

Ciao John