Re: IML: what is a 'circuitbreaker' exactly..

Re: IML: what is a 'circuitbreaker' exactly..

@Bob: thanks for the very clear explanation, I didn't know for e.g. that
it protects in two ways.
In my case the magnetic kind of protection type must have "kicked" in..
But I am not that convinced...
According to other members of the list the circuit breaker of the
powerantenna motor also protects the rear cigar lighters circuit.
And they are still working.....

I have to investigate a little further I am afraid.
Ofcourse I will tell the cause if I have found it out :)

Rob