  From: Hugecoop@xxxxxxx<mailto:Hugecoop@xxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:08 PM
  Subject: IML: classic car insurance

  Anyone recommend a classic auto insurance company? getting ready to put one on the road and I want to insure it with antique tags here in PA. I got a quote from Hagerty for 90.00$ a year-are they a reputable company? I put a value of 2000.00$ on it and it kicked back saying I had to have a 3500.00$ minumum on it. Is this what they will then insure it at, as far as value goes? Thanks, Charlie 38 bs cp