chilton
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:23 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: replacing bulbs ON 1957 CROWN IMPERIAL

hello america. i have to replace a bulb which i think has blown in the
instrument panel,of our  I957 CROWN IMPERIAL the gas/charging etc dial
nolong lights up.  i have read the service manual ,but unless i have
overlooked something there is no information about changing bulbs or
gaining
access to them.

detailed instructions would really be of help

THANKS KEN   IN THE UK