Re: IML: 1958 turn signal question

Hi,
I know very well what you're talking about, especially the "buzz" sound .. I've also sometime the same problem but the turn signal goes out after . The "brain" system is not on the column but under the top of the kick panel (driver side), ther's a square box with relays and a lot of connections. It's an Imperial only feature ...
But before blame it maybe you've to clean a little the cancel button : the cancel button has only one function, it grounded the "hot wire" attached to it (left or right). So check if the cancel button is well grounded on dash.
As the problem is different from right or left i suspect that the "brain" box is a little tired .. Let me know, i've 2 or 3 spare (but not sure if they worked well), i can't send one for tests ..

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible
Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com
- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ch300imp.com