IML: Please Welcome Sandy

New Subscriber(s): Sandy
Email Address is: slea123@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Somerville, NJ

Car(s) owned: None at the moment but seriously thinking of getting one.

Self-Introduction: Hi,

I'm Sandy and I'm an Imperial fan.  My first experience with an Imperial was my uncle's 1970 black LeBaron 4 door. It had a red leather interior and had the Signal Sentry feature.  It soaked up interstate miles like nothing I've ever been in since!  Just loved the car and washed and waxed that thing until it looked better than new!

I just came out as a full blown car nut by buying my first fun car, a 1987 Renault Alliance GTA Convertible, this July. I tned to like "interesting" cars and ones that are relatively rare. Now with that being said the $ situation, or lack thereof, means that I look and look some more. (Why did I get the Renault? Excellent value!) Now that I have gotten the convertible thing off my chest it's time to get an Imperial. Not quite sure how old a one I want to get or in what condition either but the hunt will be worth it. I'm thinking of a coupe from the late 60s or 70s. Or another convertible.
I live in Somerville NEW JERSEY, not Massachusetts, with my partner of 9 years, our daughter, two cats and a dog. (The white picket fence goes up shortly)  Nearing a signifigant milestone birthday means reprioritizing my life, hence MORE CARS!  And laughter and fun.

I look forward to meeting guys on the list and finding that special vehicle that will make my heart sing.

Cheers and thanks,

Sandy