IML: 73 Thermoquad Hell!

Ok list, I deserve this for not getting a Edelbrock..1406, but here is the short version..

TQ #1...worked for almost a year, plastic body cracked (suprise!)

TQ#2 ....ran great, but fuel kept leaking out of the bowl overnight, hard starting in the AM , needed starter fluid..

TQ#3....fuel leaking between metal and plastic body..(more suprise!)

TQ#4....starts up, have to feather the gas to keep it running, then it stalls , throws flames up when restarting, etc..

The rest of the fuel system is new..(pump, filter, etc)...if this TQ can't fly, its 1406 time..However, any ideas on how to make this turkey work ???

Jerry