Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:48 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Gary Goers- contact info

Excuse me Henry,
Do you know how payment works when you are from outside the united states?
I am from Mexico have a 57 crown imp and will like to by some parts from
gary´s catalog but it says there to send a check and I do not have a bank
account in USA, but I have international credit cards do you know if he
would take them?
Or is there another way of payment?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Oscar