IML: What is the best oil to use in a 100,000 mile '59 413 ?

IML: What is the best oil to use in a 100,000 mile '59 413 ?

Steve;
I suspect that the oil is not your problem, but the old gas.  Stuck lifters shouldn't cause the pushrods to bend.  Modern fuel turns to varnish all too quickly and that gums up the pushrods, causing them to seize and bend.  As most of my Mopars have Carter carbs that tend to dry out after sitting for only a few days, I prime the carbs with a mixture of B-12 Chemtool and Marvel Mystery Oil.  It takes less cranking to bring them to life, and has reduced the number of bent pushrods I've had to replace.  The problem is pretty severe here in the hot desert climate.  If you store your car for any length of time, leave a minimum of fuel in the tank and add fresh gas when you first fire her up.
Cheers,
Roger
Phoenix, AZ