Re: IML: 1956 Imperial convertible recovered!

Re: IML: 1956 Imperial convertible recovered!

Jann Witte of Ghia Limo fame has a buddy or something
that has the car back in Jersey or NY or something,
and he's a spectator to the restoration.

It seems that it's been awhile since I heard news of
it, so perhaps it'll debut sometime soon?

-K

Kenyon Wills