Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 4:08 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Left key in "Run" position overnight

I know it's not quite on topic, but it has a 440 like many Imperials (obligitory Imperial content) did.

Okay, I'm a bonehead, I left the key in the run position while doing some wrenching and forgot about it overnight and the battery died or course. But now I have recharged the battery and my Ramcharger still won't start. It's a 1976 Ramcharger with 440/727/4x4. Could I have fried the ECU or ballast resistor? Cables & coil were both replaced in the last month. I hitting the carb with starting fluid anfd there's no hint of fire, so I'm guessing it's electrical.