Re: IML: 1962 LeBaron - Front & rear rebuild

Hi Jenifer,

You might try Kanter, I think they will sell a complete kit for your car.
Look at www.kanter.com

Good luck,

Robert
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 12:10 AM
Subject: IML: 1962 LeBaron - Front & rear rebuild

I am about to rebuild the front and rear suspension on my 1962 Imperial and was wondering what suspension parts suppliers people had used and their experiences (good or bad) with them.

I will be replacing all the bushings, balljoints and probably the tie rod ends and idler arm. Does anyone do a kit with all the parts or do you need to buy pieces individually? I'd also like to use polyurethane bushings if these are availible.

Thanks for your help
Jenifer