Re: IML: 1960 torqueflite In Line Filters

Re: IML: 1960 torqueflite In Line Filters

Thanks a lot for your very clear explanation John,

I will check it out then as soon as I replace the rebuild radiator, after
the wintersleep period of my car I guess :)

Ofcourse I will let you know the results (and all the others that have
jumped in on this subject)

Many thanks,

Robert

P.S.: this list is the greatest ever!!