Re: [FWDLK] Transmission Fluid Loss

John - I don't know, unless it's ending up in your radiator (via the
cooler), but it seems if this were the case - you would have found out by
now.  The Ford modulator theory is good for cars other than Chryslers - but
we don't have one.  ( I'm sure AAMC_ & Mr Transmissio_ have sold quite a
few over the years anyway!).  DaveG.

> From: John Bayerlein <bayerlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [FWDLK] Transmission Fluid Loss
> Date: Sunday, November 08, 1998 7:52 PM
>
> Dear Friends:
> In my '58 318 Belvedere Hardtop with 19400 miles and a Torqueflite
Transmission