[FWDLK] wheels

All,

I have a low mileage Savoy with the origional spare in the trunk. It is on
a silver wheel with grey on the back. There are some red grease pencil
inspection markings in the front of the wheel.

I also have an unrestored Saratoga parts car that has five black wheels.
Both are '58s.

I agree that to find the right color remove paint to the last layers and go
from there. The factory seems to have used a grey paint for a primer on the
wheels and painted silver or black over it.

Larry