Re: [FWDLK] this is getting good

This is a good message Don wrote.  We can't be too one sided at all.  As
you all remember, my wife went away a few weeks ago and circled a car in
the Momey Saver, which I bought when she was gone.  She is now in North
Carolina for a few days.  When she left, I asked her what should I buy
now?  She just smiled and left.  Bless her heart. I have one on my mind,
but it is 5 hours away and I need to take some time to look at it.
Jack Johnson