[FWDLK] Engine Swaps

Hi, List,

Seeing the information about swapping engines in the '56 Plymouth has set me
to thinking, and I'd like to ask you all for information before I do
something I'll regret.

I have a 1957 Chrysler Saratoga "driver".  It is in really tired condition
mechanically, but looks OK.  It has a 354 "Poly" engine.

I bought a 1959 Chrysler Saratoga with the 383 "Golden Lion" engine.  I
intend to install the 1959 engine and transmission into the 1957, and
"assume" it will be a bolt in conversion.  Can anyone tell me if I am in for
any surprises?  I'd rather learn now than when I have parts all over the
floor..

Thanks,

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Mi
(Where we are now mowing 2 - 3 times a week!)