Re: [FWDLK] Re-Building a 230 Cu. In. Flathead

Re: [FWDLK] Re-Building a 230 Cu. In. Flathead

Dave,
You pull the trans off the rear of the engine(straight back, so you don't
bend anything) then the converter unbolts from the crankshaft.They don't
change gears to alter the converter stall speed, they usually machine the
internal elements or exchange them for different ones to make a change.

Mike