[FWDLK] '59 Dodge (Plodge) Coronado ?

Someone from Belgium sent me  pics of a '59 Dodge limo !! Yes,
with additional seats, etc.. but also with shaved fins ! It's a
limo built from Kingsway models but the original owner had the
fins shaved.. Look at these pics, i think it's a rarity because i
knew Coronado on Plymouth body but not Coronado (Dodgeronado ?)
with Dodge front end .. The pic of the side of the car is bad but
the others (thumbanails) are better ..
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/62coronado.htm
Then goes to the bottom of the page.

And let me know if you've recognized some "parts" of Mopar cars
(i.e the additional seats.)

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible