Re: [FWDLK] Motor Oils

   I don't even pretend to know the why or werefore of the different
types/vicosities of the oil, the only thing I know is that the owners
manual that came with my truck and the service dept of the two local
Dodge dealers both told me that 10-40 oil broke down under heat and
if I used it in the truck it would void the warrenty.
   As the cost here for the two oils where the same I used what they
said and I could find the recommended oil at any quicklube place or
truck stop so it wasn't a problem.
Jim

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm