[FWDLK] Webmaster needs help

Hello list, Much like Mel and the master of Plymouth Central, Furyworld
(Changing the name..any ideas?) Is getting an overhaul. If nayone wants to
help, I'm in need of some pics. I need a close-up of the hood trim reading
'plymouth' from the '58. Must be in good shape, as straight a pic as
possible. Also in need of detailed pics of the rare highway Hi-Fi, radios,
and driver's side views from all four years. ('57-'60) One more thing. I've
been told the '57 resto section (Thanks to Glenn Barrat!) Is the best part
of the site. So, I'll be looking for other projects that can be put up in
the same way.

ANY help is greatly appreciated, and credit would be given.
-Chris

Please visit http://furyhome.cjb.net

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm