Re: [FWDLK] PARKING BRAKE

Sorry about my explanation. I thought the 61 DeSoto
had rear brakes as parking brakes.  If it is on the
Trans "driveshaft" then it is probably just not adjusted
to be tight enough. That's something to keep in mind
when parking...   park aiming downhill, not uphill!
and turn the wheels toward the curb, too.

Tom                             57 Coronet   southern Ohio