[FWDLK] Route 66 Rendezvous

    It's time again for the Route 66 Rendezvous in San Bernardino, California. If you live out here, make it a must see, and show your car if you can. Here is a link to the route 66 organization. http://www.route-66.org/ I will spend a day there taking pictures to post on Webshots.com I have pictures from the last two years at http://community.webshots.com/user/metralla2 there haven't been many forwardlook cars there in the past so bring them in and wow the crowd, it is a four day event, September 19 - 22.
    John