[FWDLK] 65 new yorker

hello once again,

i've been off the 62-65 mailing list for a while since i sold all mopars of that vintage, but forthose who also dabble with later mopars, i will be parting a very nice 65 new yorker [no drivetrain parts avail for sale] but all trim, glass headlight fascias, and most interior parts are  great, nose as well, 2dr ht doors w/man windows.
if any interest persists, email me privately.  most will make its way to ebay eventually, but pics of ebvery parts are a hassle.
hope i can help someone out.
i couldnt shake 'em off when i offered the headlight covers off my 300 @2yrs ago-  there really is a good c-body following.

jim