[FWDLK] Guilt

Josh...... I also have sold cars that I felt guilty about, and now regret
the fact that I sold them.  In actual fact, the guilt that you feel is the
very reason you should keep that car.  You and I both know people who don't
DESERVE to own good cars.... it makes me want to cry when I see a beautiful
car owned by some jackass. I want to knock him over the head with an iron
bar, grab the keys and drive away.  (Please note:  I have never actually
done this........... came close though).    So if you can afford all the
vehicles you own, and if they give you pleasure, then keep them all.
Otherwise, decide to sell the one or two you're least fond of.  But somehow
I think that you maintain all your vehicles, and drive them enough to keep
all the systems free and working, and all the seals sealing.  So just
enjoy.  But if you want to sell the '55, just give me a call!!!!!!!!
Trouble is, I wouldn't drive it any more than you do, and would I maintain
it as well as you do?  And then if you saw me driving it you'd feel far
worse than you do now.  So enough said.  Keep the car.  To hell with the
guilt.  Remember that if you want a guilt trip all you have to do is phone
your mother-in-law.