Re: [FWDLK] Selling on eBay

I have only sold one car on ebay.  What I did was put a reserve bid and a buy it now price.  This gives the bidders at least an idea that the reserve is likely reasonable.  I listed the buy it now for more than the reserve I had it listed for last fall and someone used the buy it now within 48 hours.
I agree with the previous comments about the shipping.  That is usually the hard one to swallow. You have the advantage of a broad market, but price may have to be a little lower to account for shipping and the fact that the customers can generally not do any eyes on inspection. But, its better than hanging on to a car for a long time and letting it suffer from lack of use if you in an area of limited market interest.

Do you Yahoo!?