Re: [FWDLK] ANSWERS, & some QUESTIONS

Thanx, Zach, but why in the hell isn't there "enough"  NET-room , in
front of our fans, to make-up the net-difference in increased-length,
between our fan-clutches, & the  "extra-length" involved,  in/with the
"viscous-type" fan clutches?  I can't believe that there isn't an
after-market devise out-there--it just  MAKES perfect-sense
(cents-&-dollars!!)

HEADERS & viscous fans (ok, & disc brakes, & 11x3" brakes, & improved
front suspensions,& exhaust-systems,  & gas-shocks, & rebuilt- engines,
& SureGrips, & WHERE ARE THE: overdrive-trannies??--gotta RE-Contact
Keisler
Transmission (it's been a LONG  "6-8 weeks", for their unit, to be
produced/available!!)

Neil