Re: [FWDLK] Powdering you coat.

Good point. Remember, whatever's there before painting, coating, or
chroming, will be there under the nice new finish and show in some way.

Especially with chroming, the prep is at least 90% of the job.

So, ask to check the frame and any other loose parts, AFTER their prep and
BEFORE the coating.
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas