Re: [FWDLK] Lower rear quarter stainless

Re: [FWDLK] Lower rear quarter stainless

All

I'm in need of the passenger side lower rear quarter stainless for the '57 Belvedere Convertible.  It is the same for the 2 dr hardtop.  It will be going on a show car so it has to be in really good shape.  No dings or dents and straight.  If some has an extra piece in the garage please let me know.  The part number is 1757102 or 103.  I'm not sure which number goes to which side.  Thanks in advance.
John Paxos
Oakland, NJ