Re: [FWDLK] Anyone had a drum out of balance?

Re: [FWDLK] Anyone had a drum out of balance?

its very possible to have a drum out of balance indeed! you can have your
rim/tyre and drum all balanced at the same time on a special machine, but
its best to get your drum balanced by itself.
my drums (each corner) have balance weights on them (1958 plymouth suburban)
wonder if it was done after it left detroit or what?
might be a good thing to try first, but check your front end too.....as
suggested.
ball joints, tierod ends ,bushes they are all there to do a specific job.

cheers, james holvey
new zealand

---