Re: [FWDLK] Local Parish Ordinances Against Antique Cars On Ones Propert

Re: [FWDLK] Local Parish Ordinances Against Antique Cars On Ones Property

This is EXACTLY the kind of problem that SEMA (Specialty Equipment
Manufacturer's Association) has a lobbyist in Washington for and
that lobbyist works with all states to stop such legislation even on
the local level.  The SEMA Action Network is the title.  Look at
http://www.semasan.com/  for more info and to join.

There should be a state car club organization in your state, of
which any local club you belong to should be a member, to help watch
and fight such things.   As an individual hobbyist, I make a small
annual contribution to SEMA to hold up my end of keeping this hobby
viable and alive.  How much does your hobby mean to you?

Wayne