[FWDLK] Local Parish Ordinances Against Antique Cars On Ones Property

[FWDLK] Local Parish Ordinances Against Antique Cars On Ones Property

Some of you west coast people may remember Doc Bullock.  He
had a nice home in Saratoga, CA on a gentleman's estate,
which he covered with old cars.  [He had a fondness for
'40's Chryslers including Town & Countrys and Imperials.]

It was sad when the pressure from the powers that be became
too much for him and he hired a crew of immigrants to strip
the cars down to parts and get rid of the chassis.  Last
time I was there, some years ago, there was a mound of
unidentified stainless just sitting in the yard.  He said if
I wanted to dig through to find what I needed to just go
ahead, but it would have taken days.

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '41
Dodge, '66 Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA