[FWDLK] 361/350 Piston Rings

Does anyone know the dimensions of the piston rings for the 361?  I am
looking to buy some moly rings, and Egge says they only have cast rings.  I
thought I could use some rings from another brand of car (I won't mention
it here) if the ring thicknesses were the same.  The diameters will match
up with some oversize rings from a different engine.

Bill Huff