[FWDLK] Woodward Dream Cruise photos

Evidently Yahoo has changed the way photos are accessed.  Based on the reply that I received, in order to access the pics I took at the Woodward Dream Cruise you need to go to http://photos.yahoo.com/mopar_man0515.  I made sure that the 2004 photos were accessible to everyone so if any of you have any more problems please inform me and I'll get back to Yahoo with the problems.  What's strange is that I can access those pics using the "Links" page on my Prodigy site.

Jerry Browarski