[FWDLK] Car Covers

Now that fresh paint is on the car, I guess I should get it covered!  Was
going to wait til winter but pulled it out yesterday and there was a lot of
dust, fly droppings, etc on it.

Here is the situation; looking for comments on type, manufacturer, etc for a
car cover.  There only a few thousand choices and styles!!

Stored in a pole barn; along with tractors, trailers, etc.  A fair amount of
in and out activity raising dust.
Located in Mich - Hot humid summers, very cold winters.
Cover should not see any rain.
Car sits on cement.
Looking for good protection and EASE OF USE!
Other considerations??

Thanks.

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
99 GMC Sierra K1500 SLE Z71 4x4 Ext Cab Shortbed 5.3L Blue/Pewter.
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/Black Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/