Re: [FWDLK] TORQUEFLITE HELP-THANKS

Interesting! Looks like the only difference in the Trans for the Fury
is the Gov weights and springs. Changing the shift points.
The Fury came with a factory modified trans and was replaced with a
standard trans that the service tech changed the weights on in the
dealership.
I would have thought it was beefed up with heavy duty clutches and
suchlike.

I was wrenching a '57 Fury new that my best buddy bought new. But the
street racing was the most fun, wonder we survived!

Regards, Ray
Loving life and living large, Com'on down!