Re: [FWDLK] TORQUEFLITE HELP-THANKS

Ed, the only one of these numbers that is listed in my 55-58 parts book is#1823682 which is 57 Plymouth only,with a note to use 1 #1736342 tube, and 2 #137422 elbows also on P31 Fury use 1 #1823708 weight and #1823709 spring. Dick
----- Original Message -----
From: eddee
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 3:39 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] TORQUEFLITE HELP-THANKS

Happy Monday members

Thank you for all of the torqueflite part numbers.
What a mess of a list ,,,more part numbers than you can imagine.

Could you help one more time.  The part numbers for the 57 TORQUEFLITES seem the most convoluted.
Please allow me to list some part numbers.  Can you tell me what DISCRIPTION you have in your parts book?????
(A kind of a reverse check list approach)

After completion of this list (or as far along as one can reasonably get) I would be happy to send a copy to anyone.
It will be TORQUEFLYTE TRANS P/Ns  VS  USEAGE for the 57, 58, and 59 MOPARS

Thanks again for you help.

I THINK these are 57 part numbers
P/N 1823656
P/N 1823658