Re: [FWDLK] Build Sheets from Chrysler Historical

Re: [FWDLK] Build Sheets from Chrysler Historical

It's definitely worth the $45. What you get from Chrysler Historical is a
reasonably good copy of the original IBM punch card associated with your
car, with some of the info decoded on a second sheet, including the name of
the dealership that originally sold the car. Any build sheet that you find
in the car after all these years is most likely yellowed, stained, ripped or
extremely fragile.

One amazing fact that came out of this is that the dealership that
originally sold my 59 Dodge was located five minutes from where I grew up in
northern NJ.  I found the car in New Hampshire long after moving to CT.

Ron