From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Forward Look Frank
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 4:08 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] oil filter adapter/AAJ

Hello All,

                I know there was much discussion over this before but what was the part number for the spin on oil filter adapter for the poly 318? Where did you purchase them? Do you have any leaks from it? Let me know. Also who's a know good source for window gaskets and window weather-strip channels. On another note I think I remember hearing that some of you are using 81-83 Imperial proportioning valves for the AAJ Front/Rear disc brake conversion. Any truth to that? Have they worked well? I'm soon going to do a full conversion on my '59 and want to know what works. Thanks for the help.

-Frank

-Frank