To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Plymouth

SECOND CALL

I'm in need of a good right rear 1/4 stainless trim piece for a '56 Belvedere two door hardtop. Since my last posting, in my search I've learned that the '56 Savoy/Plaza SporTone trim is the same. The part number is probably 1646478. The trim is half round but the upper half is a smaller radius than the lower half with a ridge along the center. Also the two door coupe should be the same as two door hardtop which is 6' 8 3/8" long. Not sure about '55 Plaza/Savoy but '55 Belvedere is different. Can anybody help?

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge