To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Cleaning Car Windows-Try this!

I too used invisible glove in years past. I have now for some 10 years used the same gloves that my Dentist uses, in fact he gives me a box at each visit. Not the rubber ones(although they are ok) but the synthetic vinyl like gloves. They are sturdier and for those allergic to rubber, they cause no problem. Pick up a box of them and give them a try. You will find that you use them for most every task on your car. Really great when cleaning WW tires with some of these strong cleaners that will eat the skin off your hands, and of course many other chemicals used around your auto. Even grease, waxes and oils are suspected of causing possible cancerous harm now. Gloves will protect you from that, and of course when you are done with your task, your hands and under your nails are spotless and you have not dried out your skin with heavy duty hand cleaners(more important for us older folks). I recommend getting them in a size larger then you think you need. Makes them far easier to get on and off, and often you can reuse a pair thru several tasks.

Roger Schaaf
300 B
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Pollock" <cpollock@xxxxxxxx>