[FWDLK] 56 Dodge T-shirt

I was browsing around at the local Schottenstein's Department store (better known as Value City in other areas of the country) and spied a few shirts that have a 56 (I think) Dodge on them. I'm about 99% positive its a 56...I think its a Custom Royal, but could be wrong. I had a 57, and I'm pretty sure the fins are different than the 55...so that only leaves 56.

At any rate, the front has a small circular image of the rear of the car with "Feel the Power" underneath on the right side. I saw it and saw fins and at first just figured it would be a 57 Chevy...but then it didn't look right for a 57 Chevy...it looked much better. The back has a nice big image of the front of the car and it says "American Dream Classic Car Feel The Power" (arranged in a manner that makes more sense of course).

Just thought I'd throw this out there for anyone interested. The store I visited only had one XL, which I now own, and a handful of Larges. As the store near me isn't in the best part of town, I likely won't be back in the immediate future, but I could check on the availability of them IF I do go back in the near future for anyone who wants one but doesn't have a Value City. You might even check their website and see if you can order stuff over the web (I kind of doubt it, but you never know).

Garrett