Re: [FWDLK] Flathead 6 Oil Filtration Improvement

Re: [FWDLK] Flathead 6 Oil Filtration Improvement

Jason/List: if you are talking about the standard
drop-in perforated-cannister oil filter, my Metropolis'  one independent
parts house, which carries Car Quest products always carries several of
"our" filters in stock, at all times.

The CQ item number is 85071; forget the price, but it's nothing
expensive.

For Grins, I called my local NAPA store & was told that, altho they
don't presently stock that filter, they could get it by early the next
AM.

As NAPA sponsors Mikey Wall-trip, I always use NAPA as the
shop-of-last-resort.

I didn't call our third Chain-parts-shop, Kragen,
but as their shop is considerably larger than NAPA, I'd bet that they do
stock that filter (which has shared-appplications with other cars, incl
Chitty, IIRC).

Neil Vedder